Thursday, 28 March 2024, 8:10 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussion's and Other » Games » Demon Souls vs Dark Souls (Prepare to Die)
Demon Souls vs Dark Souls
What's your favorite?
1.Demons Soul[ 0 ][0.00%]
2.Dark Souls[ 4 ][100.00%]
Answers total: 4
ChristofferDate: Saturday, 15 October 2011, 5:56 PM | Message # 1
Leecher
Group: Members
Awards: 0
I almost prefer, Dark Souls because of the open world style, but I do feel that both has there pros and cons.

NoblesseDate: Saturday, 15 October 2011, 11:28 PM | Message # 2
Master
Group: Administrators
Such as?
I haven't played either but i have heard Nfinite talking about Dark Souls. He was getting raped.

nfiniteDate: Monday, 17 October 2011, 2:17 PM | Message # 3
Awards: 2
Hahah, since I only have a 360, Dark Souls is my only option.....
Is the brutality level the same as Demon Souls?
It's one of those games where, if you're playing for the first time, you have to create a new character a few times before you understand how the game works... kinda like oblivion..... and OP archerstealth...

I've wandered too many times into regions I should not have in Dark Souls... and many souls were lost to the aether that way =(

TwilithikariDate: Thursday, 03 November 2011, 11:53 PM | Message # 4
Leecher
Group: Cleaners
I'm playing a rogue in Dark souls and well... it's pretty impossible as a first character

SavirleoDate: Saturday, 05 November 2011, 12:04 PM | Message # 5
Group: Staff
Awards: 1
Oblivion isn't that hard. It has a good learning curve, and the developers design it in a way so that they assume all players are new, even if they've played Elder Scrolls before. Unless you do something like fight a certain character(forgot her name) right after coming out of the tutorial(the Vilverin ruins is right in front of you). Besides, you can just lower the difficulty.

NoblesseDate: Saturday, 12 November 2011, 11:21 AM | Message # 6
Master
Noob excuses Nfinite
I haven't played Oblivion either. Anyone interested in Skyrim? A friend of mine had the game since 2 weeks ago and it just came out yesterday!

KeuriseutopeoDate: Sunday, 06 May 2012, 2:20 AM | Message # 7
Leecher
Group: Members
Well Dark Souls is the "easier" one (not really) since there are bonfires that create check points and gives you estus which helps you explore, Demon's Soul has a system where you choose a level and start and you won't hit a checkpoint until you defeat a mini-boss, so should you die, and you will, you have start at the beginning of the level. Of course you can open some doors and such but, personally I prefer Dark Souls mostly because of the fact that the all the world is connect and making it more of an open-world game, but still, Demon's Soul is great.

Forum » Discussion's and Other » Games » Demon Souls vs Dark Souls (Prepare to Die)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: