Tuesday, 23 April 2024, 3:24 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussion's and Other » Anime » what are you watching for the winter 2012 season (anime season 2012)
what are you watching for the winter 2012 season
bigstew00Date: Monday, 26 March 2012, 10:32 PM | Message # 1
Leecher
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
so what are you going to watch? i dont have much interest so far, but here it is..

aquarion evol- saw the video, looks worth checking out
gokyujo- might not be good, but the girls look good
High School DxD- typical anime, but i love how the manga is going, so gotta check it
Mini Skirt Space Pirates- well young girl forced to run a band of pirates can be bad, right?
Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai- reading the manga, if it gets hard to watch, i wont be suprised
Rinne no Lagrange- saw the video, same thing
Senhime Zesshou Symphogear- hot girls, giant robots, worth a peek
Zero no Tsukaima Final- since the manga will never get much further, plus having the previous seasons, i hope they conclude this one properly
natsume-thought thick and thin, gotta keep loyal, hopin its better that last season

If anybody wants to know one of the places i go to check for info, it this
http://thecartdriver.com/charts/

Instead for filling up with new threads, lets also use this one if people want to comment on what they've seen so far, pleas wait till at least week 4 before commenting, (end of JAN), lets give them a decent chance and maybe their wont be much filler to see how the story goes, ep 4-6, is usually a good time to decide to stop watching a series, unless its terrible bad, then dump them like a bad habit.

Added (14 February 2012, 9:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
aquarion evol- saw the video, looks worth checking out
1/2- so this getting to be ok, great music and artwork, story is progressing, does need to have an episode or 2 that doesnt have fighting in it, gonna watch the rest of this.

gokyujo- might not be good, but the girls look good
1/2- not worth ur time, watched the first two, art is soso, interesting that its so plain, but im dropping this, not the kind of anime im interested in.

High School DxD- typical anime, but i love how the manga is going, so gotta check it
1/2- love it, so far its going great , good story progress, love the ending, its not breaking away from the manga storyline that much, which is great so you get the feeling that its doing what the author really wanted, since alot of anime is slapped together outta vague ideas with no cositence, finally starting to get to the meat of the story, since they are going with the manga line, they should have put in the loli hitting scene right before they went to the church to further deepen the perveness of the hero and also the last episode (6), should have had the hero dream of him and ria's getting married only to be interuppeted by a giant dragon talking to the hero saying he wanted to meet his partner (the dragon is the scared gear), important for the story, expect for the contract locations being outta line, this is good, going to see it through.

Mini Skirt Space Pirates- well young girl forced to run a band of pirates can be bad, right?
1/2- the artwork and music is good and in rythem, i like how the story isnt rushing along and is being detailed in how things are progressing, at times a little slow, but still in good pace, it took an episode to long to do some pirating, but theres little question left unanswered as far as the story progress which is good, except for the fact the only good 8 bit is horriblesubs, (cant watch 10-bit), defiantely gotta finish this.

Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai- reading the manga, if it gets hard to watch, i wont be suprised
1/2- well its going well with the storyline of the manga, im not that excited so far, family stories like this are ok, but this needs alittle more comedy and hijenks and less serious moments, gonna watch a couple more, if it doesnt get better, its dropped, but it seems like its tinkering on that border, so we will see.

Rinne no Lagrange- saw the video, same thing
1/2- the girls look good, but the story is that captivating, most likely itll turn out the vox girls will be come friends and not only fight the guys who attack on a regular basis, but this last episode indicated the the blonde dude is scheming something also and is probably a bad guy on is own and the girls are caught in the middle which will lead to them doing what they want and destroying both and of course a happy ending. gonna watch a couple more, but this has been a dissapointment big time. seeing to the end is doubtful.

Senhime Zesshou Symphogear- hot girls, giant robots, worth a peek
1/2- not what i was expecting, im dropping this show, already know how this is going to go, is hard to watch, oh well.

Zero no Tsukaima Final- since the manga will never get much further, plus having the previous seasons, i hope they conclude this one properly
1/2- whats not love, everything is great, ss finally started to sub so i dont have to keep horriblesubs, glad that there getting ready to start some tifa episodes, i hope saito turns out to be a duel familiar,cant go wrong with more girls in the mansion, it seems like the blonde thief guy might be another void user, following the story, they have revealed two arms and the brain of gandifor, the brain is gone so i wonder what tifas will be... hopefully this goes towards louise accepting multiple women for saito, i hate to see if both princesses get shafted in the end, everyone should be getting some lovin, well this being the final season, you can expect the details of a voids power, another evil mastermind (probably that priest king) and another chance to go home, i hope this goes 24 and not at 13, so much left to do. fans should be loving this.

natsume-thought thick and thin, gotta keep loyal, hopin its better that last season
1/2- well at least they havent done to many flashbacks eps and are progressing with the story, stopped reading the manga, it can be tough reading, glad to see what has happened so far, seems like this will be a 26 or 13 with another season in the fall, its popular enough that they probably wont end it this season, seems like if the story wasnt has complex and easier for the author to write, this would be something like fairytail and be year round, this will be seen to the end

Added (26 March 2012, 10:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
so this is what i think...

natsume-wasnt has bad as last season, they left alot of stories out, ending was soso
zero-deceant way to wrap things up, needed to go 24 and fill in more of the story, overall good
pirates- remains to be seen, glad they are being detailed with the story, hopefully if it gets to 24 that it wraps up well
evol- good do far, not bery empressed, but lookin up
high school- very good, needed more story, ending was soso, left alot of questions, but good none the less
guilty crown- regardless of people, great ending, music was done well, wish they had more story with the end, still one of the best endings for an anime in along time
papa- well its expected, not that great, but they do a good job towards the manga

avesta256Date: Sunday, 22 July 2012, 6:07 PM | Message # 2
Leecher
Group: Members
Awards: 0
anything is fine

Forum » Discussion's and Other » Anime » what are you watching for the winter 2012 season (anime season 2012)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: