Tuesday, 23 April 2024, 8:46 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Everyone » Requests » Sentou Jousai Masurawo (request)
Sentou Jousai Masurawo
Maho0oDate: Sunday, 20 February 2011, 2:03 PM | Message # 1
Leecher
Group: Translator
Awards: 0
hello, I'm a translator Donyusufahmed recruited, or so I was told ^^ (well, I did pass a test xD )

So first it's nice to meet you all etc etc... (skip boring parts)
Maybe if there are people from Jcafe they may know me (or not), anyway I'm quite happy to be translating again (I had to stop maybe half a year ago because I got overwhelmed by real life >_< ), full of exitement and so on...

Well, enough useless chatter,since Dony said I might choose the series I want to translate (if everyone agrees with it of course) I thought I might as well post it here as a request.

It's called Sentou Jousai Masurawo (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=45858). The first raw tank is downloadable online (got it on PD), and the 2 others... well, they are here in my room, ready to be scanned. The series is still ongoing and Bakaupdates says that no group is scanlating it.

Here is a summary of the light novel (same story ofc): "Kawamura Hideo, a typical ordinary guy with no job, he came to Tokyo searching for jobs, he sent a total 34 job applications to only failed at the first hurdle (all of the companies didn't even ask him to attend an interview). Feeling rejected, he became a hardcore hikikomori and shut the world around him, his parents also won't send him money since then. When he starved to death without any money, lost hope and would decide to go just die he found a computer on the street (containing Will.CO21 virus) and took it home. He found a way to participate in a martial arts tournament "Holy Devil Cup" from that computer. Where the winner could get the power to rule the world, martial artists, soldiers, vampires, Majin - all 3024 participants gather there. Now what Hideo would do to win this mad tournament..."

picked on Jcafe, courtesy to baitokun for writing it.

Though I must admit baitokun wrote it in a strange manner, as it is it sounds more like typical shounen or something, but it's really rather comical and random, still with a good plot, good characters and some serious parts.

So I hope you guys will like it and agree to pick it up, if not I'll look for something else (though I'll be a sad sad panda then)

CielDate: Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 8:16 AM | Message # 2
Admin~Cleaner~Typesetter~
Group: Administrators
http://rawscans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1101
Try that, use the ones that dont have a line going thro them. I will see if they are nice raws with non visible gutters, but i cannot right now because im downloading raws from a Russian site (dont ask ㄱ.ㄱ) For volume one. =D This one looks really great

Visit me at http://blackrosescans.ucoz.com/

Maho0oDate: Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 11:52 AM | Message # 3
Leecher
oh thanks for the scans but these are for the novel ^^ ,
I have the whole vol 1 scans of the manga (gave it to Dony) so it should be alright for now. Then we'll just have to scan the next two volumes I have here biggrin

btw I'm done 20 pages out of 45 for chap1 right now, so maybe I can somehow finish this on tomorrow

Message edited by Maho0o - Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 1:47 PM

CielDate: Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 1:39 PM | Message # 4
Wow o.o Super Transaltor =D Btw how do u like the icons =3 I made them myself

Maho0oDate: Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 1:52 PM | Message # 5
Leecher
oh you mean those "Member" or "Admin" Icons? they look very cool :D though I can't guess what's the character on mine, I know I have seen him somewhere >_>

I'm not that good as a translator, uh well, my work itself is pretty good if I may say. But I have two major weaknesses, I know very litlle kanjis (so as long as there are furiganas on the manga it's alright) and I'm quite lazy, so sometimes it takes time for me to translate stuff when I'm not motivated (though cheers up from the readers help I must say ^^ )

edit: oh by the way I just finished 10 moar pages, so yeah I'm done tomorrow most probably ;D

Message edited by Maho0o - Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 3:03 PM

CielDate: Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 3:05 PM | Message # 6
I juse googled anime dude .________. and i understand XD im learning korean and i can read basic sentences

Maho0oDate: Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 10:28 AM | Message # 7
Leecher
Mmmmh, IC.
About the two volumes I have but that are not scanned I'd like someone to scan them for me (I've never scaned a manga before, and I'm too lazy to do something beside translation), so if someone leaving in Europe would be kind enought to do that I'll send the 2 volumes to that person.

NoblesseDate: Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 1:07 PM | Message # 8
Master
No need for that my dear friend, i believe i just found volume 1 - 5.

Maho0oDate: Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 5:13 PM | Message # 9
Leecher
No you most probably found the light novel, the manga is not out further than vol 3 in Japan (I ordered those volumes online a month or two ago).
Also, only 5 more pages to go, hope you're ready for proofreading :P

SavirleoDate: Saturday, 19 March 2011, 9:02 PM | Message # 10
Group: Staff
Awards: 1
I'm currently typesetting the chapter, and I have to admit, its pretty good so far. The things Wiruko says sometime contradict, but still interesting. And then there's Hideo. He is the second most pessimistic character I've seen, but somewhat funny. You sir, have gotten me interested in this manga.

NoblesseDate: Tuesday, 22 March 2011, 1:52 PM | Message # 11
Master
Cant wait for you to finish it smile

tejaDate: Wednesday, 30 March 2011, 1:06 PM | Message # 12
Leecher
Group: Members
this should be an intersting manga to read thanks for the scans and translations

zalnuman_samaDate: Thursday, 31 March 2011, 7:06 AM | Message # 13
Leecher
wow it look like interesting series

gianfrix94Date: Thursday, 31 March 2011, 10:21 AM | Message # 14
Leecher
Group: Checked
it looks like an interesting series,but i can't download it and i don't know why....

StaticLordDate: Thursday, 31 March 2011, 2:54 PM | Message # 15
Leecher
Quote (gianfrix94)
it looks like an interesting series,but i can't download it and i don't know why....

I second this!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

Forum » Everyone » Requests » Sentou Jousai Masurawo (request)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: